1. Sponsors. This giveaway is sponsored by The Junior League of Northwest Arkansas. This contest is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Entrants must have a Facebook account to enter. Participants are eligible to win a Junior League of Northwest contest or sweepstakes only once every 60 days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued up to $100.00 once every six months.
3. By entering this Contest, participants agree to grant the Junior League of Northwest Arkansas the right to distribute their name, likeness and image.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5.Prize(s). There will be one winner selected for this contest. Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified that they won by Facebook message. Winners will receive 2 tickets tickets to the 19th Annual Winter Dreams Tour of Homes. Entrants can win only once. All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner(s) must claim the prize(s) in-person at the 19th Annual Winter Dreams Tour of Homes, Sunday, December 3. Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by Sunday, December 3 by 4:00 p.m. or it/they will be forfeited. (Tour lasts until 5 p.m.) All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from the Sponsor(s).
7. Social Media. Entrants agree by logging into Facebook they are complying with Facebook’s terms for contests.
8. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement.
9. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this contest, please visit our website: www.juniorleaguenwa.org